He specializes in directing complex transactions, in particular mergers and acquisitions, alliances and associations, designing and carrying out flotations on the stock exchange, financial restructurings, and reorganizing corporate groups. He is a legal advisor to several national and foreign companies, both private and quoted, which he counsels on an ongoing basis on making strategic decisions, drawing on his knowledge on legal and tax consultancy and his extensive business experience.
He is a member of the board of directors of several national and foreign companies, both private and quoted, of the most different sectors of the economy, and serves as secretary of the board in a very large number of companies. Likewise, he is co-chair of the Corporate Transaction Commission of ALFA International, a worldwide association with more than 150 independent law firms headquartered in Chicago (USA).
- University of Barcelona: Degree in Law
- City of London Polytechnic (London): Business and Tax English Law and International Contract Law
- Barcelona Centre of Tax studies: Degree in Tax and Financial Law
- Conferences in Oxford University on Commercial International contracts
- Member of the International Fiscal Association and Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona and Girona