She specializes in directing corporate and commercial transactions, in particular mergers, acquisitions, alliances and associations, designing and carrying out flotations on the stock exchange, financial restructurings, and reorganizing corporate groups. She is a legal advisor to several national and foreign companies, both private and quoted, which she counsels on an ongoing basis on making legal decisions, drawing on her knowledge and expertise within the corporate, commercial and financial practice areas.
She is Secretary of the board of directors of several private and quoted companies of the most different sectors of the economy.
- European Institute of law and Economics: Degree in Law
- City of London Polytechnic (London): Degree in International Trade Law and Intellectual Property
- Patronat Català Pro-Europa: Degree in European Community Law
- Diploma in Financial Instruments; Barcelona Centre of Tax studies: Degree in Tax and Financial Law
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona