Our Administrative and Regulatory practice is composed by a team of skilled lawyers who provide expert legal advice on defending the interests of our clients, designing a legal framework that fits each specific case. Our multidisciplinary team closely works with clients in order to provide tailor-made solutions.
We offer advisory services in relation to the various regulated sectors, such as water, coasts, ports, mining, tourism, transport industry, renewable energies, telecommunications, food and beverage, gaming and health care.
In particular, our Administrative and Regulatory practice covers the following areas:
- Analysis of legal issues of projects in national and international regulated sectors of activity.
- Drafting of specifications and preparation of tenders.
- Assisting our clients in obtaining and maintaining of licenses and administrative authorizations.
- Defending our clients in all kind of regulatory and disciplinary proceedings.
- Preparation of procurement instructions.
- Due diligence reviews of public contracts.
- Advising clients on statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting clients in proceedings related to administrative contracts.
- Defending clients in administrative, judicial and constitutional proceedings