Our Corporate Finance & Capital Market practice area provides cutting-edge advice on a broad range of domestic and cross-border leading transactions mainly for borrowers, domestic and cross-border equity and equity linked to offerings and debt restructuring.
We help and assist our clients with all legal aspects of finance and banking including asset finance, debt finance and debentures, and finances of public and private company acquisitions across the world and also on complex equity and debt securities offerings.
We provide creative, efficient solutions that meet our client’s specific goals, applying an innovative and practical approach, including:
- Complex corporate transactions involving listed companies.
- Debt and equity capital markets services.
- Initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary and follow-on stock offerings.
- High yield debt and bridge financings
- Convertible debt offerings, equity-linked securities and equity derivatives.
- Warrants and structured bonds.
- Convertible and exchangeable bond issues.
- Private equity and mezzanine financing.
- Codes of conduct and transparency, and reporting obligations
- Private placements, as well as public equity (PIPE) offerings.
- Securities and financial regulatory experience with CNMV.
- Stock exchange listings: cross border listings and the “passporting” of listed transactions across jurisdictions.