Our Energy practice provides comprehensive advice on every aspect of the energy sector including renewable energies, oil, electricity and natural gas supply, self-generation plants, nuclear energy.
We offer a multidisciplinary team and a complete high-quality service in the energy sector. In order to provide effective solutions energy sector demands an approach from different practice areas such as administrative and regulatory, environmental, commercial, contractual and competition law who share in-depth knowledge of this industrial sector.
In particular, our Energy practice covers the following areas:
- Advising on development, construction and financing of projects.
- Regulatory and contractual issues.
- Analysis of energy issues within due diligence process.
- Drafting of reports and opinions on legal issues relating to the sector.
- Advising on national and international project finance.
- Advising on procedures for authorizations, concessions and other enabling instruments.
- Negotiation and drafting of agreements for the supply, storage and trading of energy products.
- Advice on regulatory matters to developers, funders and operators of renewables projects.