Our EU and Antitrust practice is composed by a group of professionals who provide comprehensive and proactive advice focused on defending the interests of our clients in all aspects of antitrust law.
We have a wide experience in advising on all matters relating to competition law in major sectors, such as telecommunications, energy and utilities, banking and financial services, and luxury goods, in a wide variety of situations, from infrastructure projects to pricing models.
The team has significant experience covering a broad range of specific sectors as well as international trade-related matters.
In particular, our EU and Competition practice covers the following areas:
- Abuse of dominant position before EU and national competition authorities and courts and regulatory bodies.
- Analysis of merger control.
- EU Law compliance: analysis and follow-up of the implications of European legislation and policies.
- State aids.
- Advice on customs law and rules of origin.
- Advising and representing clients before bodies and courts in all manner of EU law-related matters.
- Proceedings relating to free movement of goods, services, workers and capitals, freedom of establishment and to provide services.
- Proceedings before the European Commission regarding the imposition of antidumping measures, anti-subsidy measures and safeguard measures.
- Preventative advice on clients involved in investigations by national and European competition authorities.