Our Projects and Infrastructure practice area has extensive experience in advising national and foreign companies in the development and financing of public, private and public-private partnership’s projects in the most relevant sectors.
Lawyer’s specialised in several areas of law provide a skilled and high quality advise and services to our clients in structuring complex deals, tendering processes and infrastructure projects, paying special attention in keeping a permanent and seamless relationship with all the public authorities involved along the negotiation and execution of projects.
We have successfully advised owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors and other participants in the construction industry in many projects in the energy, telecommunications, transportation and utilities sectors:
- Assisting in the tendering processes.
- Negotiation and drafting of project contracts and engineering and construction agreements.
- Project finance planning and implementation.
- Advising in the project development.
- Tailor-made investment structures for local and cross-border projects.
- Tax efficient structures adapted to each project.
- Environmental compliance.
- Analysis and advice on relevant issues such as indemnity provisions and insurance requirements.
- Representation and defence before public authorities.
- Dispute resolution before national and international courts and arbitration, institutional and ad-hoc.