Our Real Estate practice provides effective legal assistance in domestic and cross-border real estate transactions. It is also renowned for its cutting-edge expertise in structured and securitized cross-border real estate finance transactions. It also has extensive experience in providing real estate advice to the expansion departments of large national and international leisure and retail chains and in the development of shopping centres and parks.
Buigas Real Estate lawyers advice leading global investors, developers, constructors, retailers and financial institutions, developing and implementing innovative and business-oriented solutions. Our highly specialised lawyers help clients to mitigate risk and tax costs and to enhance returns on their transactions, providing specific advice on local regulations and practices.
The real estate team works closely with our tax, M&A, administrative and finance groups.
We support our clients in all aspects of the real estate business, promotion and construction:
- Real estate transactions (sale and purchase agreements and lease contracts).
- Development, planning, zoning and land use.
- Advising in the promotion and construction process, drafting all construction, architectural, and project design contracts.
- Tailor-made investment structures for local and cross-border projects.
- Analysis of real estate, land planning and environmental issues in due diligence processes.
- Real estate finance planning.
- Tax efficient structures adapted to real estate business.
- Vertical and horizontal condominium development.
- Legal defence and advise in any litigation arising of real estate transactions and contracts.
- Representation and defence before public administrations in all matters linked to land development, planning and zoning.