Our Sports practice group provides advice on a broad range of issues related to sport matters.
We have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in advising national and international clients involved in sports business professional sportsmen and women, federations, sports clubs, sponsors and event promoters.
Our specialists offer clients tailor-made innovative solutions adapted to their needs working closely with or IP, media and tax teams.
We provide our clients a comprehensive overall advice, covering:
- Negotiation and drafting of sponsorship, marketing and licensing contracts.
- Tax planning for individuals, sports companies, clubs and federations.
- Negotiation and drafting of sports professionals’ contracts with teams, clubs, sponsors, etc.
- Exploitation of image rights.
- Advice on broadcasting and media rights.
- Corporate and debt financing for clubs and federations
- Planning and implementation of remuneration and compensation schemes.
- Assistance to event’s promoters in the negotiation of contracts and right’s protection.
- Representing and defending clients in sports-related domestic and international litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- Legal advice and defence before Tax Authorities and administrative courts on tax management, collection, penalty and inspection procedures.